Who are we
Our congregation is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, a theological conservative Lutheran church body. Our church has been here for over 130 years, and we still embrace the same pure Word of God as our forefathers and mothers did. We are a diverse group of people, young and old, who believe that what the Bible says is absolutely true. We are sinners who recognize that we deserve nothing good from God, yet we are also saints who rejoice that God in love has given us a Savior in Jesus and every other good thing.
- that the Bible is fully God's Word and is without mistake.
- that there is only one true God.
- that God is triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that all people are sinners and deserve God's punishment.
- that God had mercy on all people and sent his Son Jesus to save us.
- that Jesus saved us through his perfect life and innocent death.
- that Jesus rose from the dead to assure us of life in heaven.
- that the Holy Spirit creates faith to believe all of this.
If you have any questions about what we believe, please speak with one of our pastors. They are more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.
Our Savior, Jesus, said in Matthew 28:19-20, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Here at St. Paul Lutheran Church, we teach the absolute truths of God's Word which teach us that while we are sinners, we have a God who rescued us from sin so that we may live in heaven forever. So while part of our mission is to grow in our understanding of God's Word, the other part of our mission is to share that precious message with as many others as we can.
What you should know about us
- We are not a perfect church. (There is no such thing as a perfect church.)
- We love the Lord very much, and truly care about one another, too.
- We offer many opportunities to learn about God.
- We schedule fun activities that can be enjoyed by anyone, young and old.
- We provide free transportation to those nearby who need a ride to our church.
- We would be very glad to get to know you better, and have you come to know us better.
- We are eager to foster a closer relationship between you and God.
- We are always willing to answer any questions you may have.